The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the June 2016 issue. With the exception of a brief period in 2009, The PCLinuxOS Magazine has been published on a monthly basis since September, 2006. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the June 2016 issue:
* Take PCLinuxOS On Vacation With You
* Panopticlick: How Secure Is Your Browser?
* ms_meme’s Nook: Linux Will Keep Us Together
* PCLinuxOS Family Member Spotlight: Besonian
* Inkscape Tutorial: Create Transparent Text
* Game Zone: The West
* PCLinuxOS Recipe Corner
* Tip Top Tips: Making A Clickable Thumbnail Image
* PCLinuxOS Puzzled Partitions
* And much more inside!
This month’s magazine cover image was designed by Meemaw.
Download the PDF (8.2 MB)
Download the EPUB Version (7.4 MB)
Download the MOBI Version (6.1 MB)
Visit the HTML Version