The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the October 2014 issue. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the October 2014 issue:
* Happy 11th Birthday, PCLinuxOS!
* Game Zone: So Many Me
* Inkscape Tutorial: Sunset and Stars
* Picking The Right Tool For The Job
* PCLinuxOS Puzzled Partitions
* ms_meme’s Nook: Who
* Ghostery Makes Ghosts Out Of Third Party Trackers
* Inkscape Tutorial: Smiling Jack-O-Lantern
* PCLinuxOS Family Member Spotlight: agmg
* And much more inside!
This month’s magazine cover image was designed by Assistant Editor Meemaw.
Download the PDF (7.5 MB)
Download the EPUB Version (4.7 MB)
Download the MOBI Version (5.8 MB)
Visit the HTML Version