[ Thanks to AppWatch
Staff for this announcement: ]
“Version 8.10 represents the largest new feature release in
- SMTP Authentication, allowing users to use cryptographic
authentication in SMTP to gain additional privileges, such as
ability to relay.
- Performance improvements, including multiple queues,
memory-buffered pseudo-files, and more control over resolver
- Support for “message submission agent”, as defined by RFC
- Ability to connect to servers running on named sockets.
- Changes to support IPv6.
- Better LDAP integration and support for LDAP-based
- Improved support for virtual hosting.
- Even better anti-spam control features.
- Several new map classes, including ph, arith, and macro.