Miguel de Icaza writes: Hello,
New Gnumeric version, this is the miguel-will-be-out-until
monday release of Gnumeric, I will be visiting Boston, so if you
are in the area we could probably meet.
- New function TRUNC
- Excel loading: Michael Meeks and Sean did lots of work again on
improving our Excel importer.
- Internal fix that the Excel code was hitting.
- Fixes the menu for the quick operations (on the workbook)
- Fix to the rename-sheet function (it was displaying garbage
- Brunno finished the support for coloring the background of
cells, so now we can have nicely colored sheets with nice
- He also finished the foreground setting color code.
- Now it warns if you drop a range of cells in a region that
already has values.
- Should include the missing files for the Perl plugin.
- CSV code disabled until it is fixed.
- Stricter control for removing active sheets in the code.
- Michael provided an icon for Excel files.
- Contributed Spanish documntation from Pablo.
You can get this at: