The PC-BSD team is pleased to announce the availability of 10.2-RELEASE!
A very special thanks to all the developers, QA, and documentation teams for helping to make this release possible.
PC-BSD 10.2 Notable Changes
- FreeBSD 10.2-RELEASE base system
- Many bugfixes and enhancements to installer to dual-boot setups
- New CD-sized network installation media, with Wifi Configuration via GUI
- Switched to “iocage” for jail management backend
- Disk Manager GUI now available via installer GUI
- Bug-fixes and improvements to Life-Preserver replications