“Generic network stack improvements:
- Added support for sending Wake on Lan packets using
- Permit turning Wake on Lan support on/off using
- Added Wake on Lan support to xl(4), re(4), and vr(4).
- Allow ftp-proxy(8) to proxy across rdomains.
- The IPv4 stack will no longer accept ICMP redirects when acting
as a router.
- By default the IPv6 stack will not process ICMP6 redirects.
rtsol(8) will turn it back if -F is used.
- Reworked large parts of the dhclient(8) options processing for
- Fixed carp(4) to work in IPv6 only setups.
- Make it possible to bind(2) to the local network broadcast
address on datagram and raw sockets.
- The default multicast reject route is now ignored if the UDP
socket uses the IP_MULTICAST_IF socket option.
- Make gre(4) work between systems in the same LAN.
- Removed the link1 mode special addressing mode on lo(4).
- Kernel randomization speed and quality improved