The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the April 2018 issue. With the exception of a brief period in 2009, The PCLinuxOS Magazine has been published on a monthly basis since September, 2006. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved. All articles may be freely reproduced via any and all means following first publication by The PCLinuxOS Magazine, provided that attribution to both The PCLinuxOS Magazine and the original author are maintained, and a link is provided to the originally published article.
In the April 2018 issue:
* The Taxman Cometh
* PCLinuxOS Family Member Spotlight: ??T6
* Short Topix: Microsoft Sued Over Win10 Updates
* ms_meme’s Nook: Booting You
* Tip Top Tips: Monitoring Recording In Audacity
* Inkscape Tutorial: Highlighted Text
* You Still Want To Be A YouTuber? Keep With PCLinuxOS And You’ll Get There!
* PCLinuxOS Recipe Corner
* ShowFoto: DigiKam’s Image Editing Program
* And much more inside!
This month’s magazine cover image was designed by Meemaw.
Download the PDF (10.3 MB)
Download the EPUB Version (6.4 MB)
Download the MOBI Version (8.7 MB)
Visit the HTML Version